Monday, August 15, 2011

Amanda Seyfried On The Set Of In Time | Hot Wallpapers | News | Hollywood News | Holywood

Hey look! It’s Amanda Seyfried in that sexy wig again. I really, really like this look for her. I’m referring specifically to the wig but the tiny little outfit definitely adds a lot to the pictures. As much as I like Amanda with her long blond locks, this dramatic change really works for her. Her face is so gorgeous and the dark, short hair really compliments the shape of that lovely face. As for her body, well he’s just as fit and in shape as she always is. I’m actually really looking forward to seeing this movie. I’ve never been a big fan of Justin Timberlake’s acting, but I’m sure Amanda will make up for it with all of her sexy. I’ll be checking this one out for sure.
tn amanda seyfried 3 Amanda Seyfried on the set of In Time

Amanda Seyfried on the set of In Time

Amanda Seyfried on the set of In Time

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...