Friday, August 19, 2011

Block Color: MAC Coppering

Hey everyone!


So here is a look I did using ONLY MAC Coppering as an eyeshadow all over. I really love the colour and it's so unique, so I decided I would try and really make it stand out (instead of just blending it in with other colors like I usually do). This look was so simple/fast to do, and I felt like it just really made my eyes glow. I think that this is an eyeshadow that would look beautiful on other colored eyes (most especially blue eyes). I was worried about how it would look but I think it turned out to be pretty flattering! I saw a Youtube tutorial where Pixi2woo paired Coppering with Creme Cup lipstick so I thought I would try that at first. My sister said it looked really horrible and "too clashy," so I switched it up with just a nude lip. I kind of liked it with the soft pink lip though... What do you think? I'm not entirely sure, I don't really think the two lip colors look that different from each other... I like both... Anyways I hope you like it!


EYES:
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC Coppering [lid, crease, lower lash line]
Aveda kohl pencil [waterlines, smudged on upper lash line]
Covergirl mascara
Vanilla [inner tear duct]
CHEEKS:
MAC Peachykeen blush
MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder
LIPS:
MAC Creme Cup lipstick (pink lip)
Buxom Big and Healthy lipstick in Sydney (Nude lip)
MAC kissable lipcolor in Woo Me [on top]




Here it is with the soft pink lip:



...And with the nude lip: 




I was very proud of my color coordinating because my shirt was bright orange and blue, and I had orange on my eyes, block blue nailpolish, and I wore blue heels and a blue purse too. So I wanted to show my shirt. Don't mind the pose, I was listening to Rick Ross, haha.



Do you have Coppering eyeshadow or something similar? How do you like to wear it?


xo, s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...