Saturday, August 20, 2011

The winner of my 300 followers candy :)


First of all I´d like to thank all of you for taking part in the chance of winning my candy!
I´m blown away with the number of entries :)

I had to ask Mr Psychicscience.org to help me pick the winner :)

And the winner is

**************
*****************************
***********************************
**********************
***************

50

Random numbers generated Aug 20 2011 at 11:40:15 by http://www.psychicscience.org/

and that is CAMILLA

Big congrats, hunny :)
Please email me your mail address here:

Thank you for participating in my celebration, Camilla
And of course the rest of you ;)

Thank´s for checking in with me today
I´ll be back tomorrow with a Little Darling card :)
Hugs xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...