Sunday, July 31, 2011

WIW: Urban Beach

Sunday: Day of rest, and, apparently today, ridiculous humidity. After a hectic week, it has also been a day of some much-needed recuperation - cue beach fun, dog-walking, and losing myself in some of my favourite films (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and Fight Club FYI).
And as walking the dogs = an almost instantaneous covering of mud, sand and dog fur, a jeans/tee combination seemed the only appropriate option.
So here's what I wore:
Pleated Double-layer Vest, H by Henry Holland, £20
Spray On Khaki Jeans, Next, £20
A little jewelly fav of mine:
Brass Stone Pendant, Topshop, £12
I also wore my cute little Urban Outfitters mini-satchel, which I'm saving for another blog, so keep a check out in the next few days.

Hope you've all been enjoying the heat as much as I have. It's here so infrequently, god-forbid we complain about it, eh?!

Oh, and Happy Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...